Oral Presentation Instructions
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
2. Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
3. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instructions
1. The size of poster board is A1 Size. Posters must be in portrait format (height > width). This cannot be modified.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that at least one author should stand by the poster for (most of the time of) the duration of the poster session. This is essential both to present your work to anyone interest into it and to make sure that your presence is verified by one of the session chairs.
For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.